The Nusa Indah villa is located in the peaceful and tropical landscaped area of the Resort in the proximity of the central unit.
Ideal for families it is comfortably sized at appx 120 square meters and features 2 bedrooms, 2 indoor bathrooms and a common living area with television.
Each bedroom features individual air conditioning, room safe, mini bar, satellite TV, telephone, tea & coffee making facilities, free wireless internet and an indoor bathroom with hot/cold water and amenities including a hair dryer. The living area features couches, a table and a minibar.
Nusah Indah View Villa Rates
(8 Jan - 31 Mar, 2014)
(Apr 1 - Jun 30, 2013
Sep 16, 2013 to Jan 7, 2014)
(1 July - 15 Sep 2013)
All rates are per night, full board 3 meals a day including water excluding beverages, include transfers to and from the airport for guests flying with Silk Air and 21% local taxes. Bunaken National Marine Park entry fee for Rp 150,000 not included and payable at the Resort. Rates are valid for payments made by bankwire transfer or cash.
Currencies accepted: Euro, USD, Indonesian Rupiah (IDR). Credit cards accepted: Visa, Mastercard. Charges made to credit cards are in IDR at the prevailing Resort exchange rate.
Contact us for pricing in USD.
Cancellation & Modification Policy
- 30% deposit must be received to confirm a reservation, full payment must be received at least 30 days prior to arrival date at the Resort
- No charge will be levied on cancellation made more than 30 day(s) prior to the Check-In Date
- Cancellation made between 15 day(s) and 29 day(s) will be charged 25% from the total amount of room reserved
- Cancellation made between 0 day(s) and 14 day(s) will be charged 50% from the total amount of room reserved
- No show will be charged 100% from the total amount of room reserved
- Deposits are non refundable
We recommend that you underwrite a comprehensive travel insurance policy prior to visiting with us. Please ensure that you and all those accompanying you are covered for the full time of your visit against illness, injury, medical evacuation, death, loss of baggage and personal items during travel and while at Siladen, flight and accommodation cancellation and other travel contingencies.